I love watching ‘what’s in my bag?’ videos on YouTube, so I thought, why not do a blog post version? I have wanted to do this post for quite some time- now is the time!
Boutique Of Molly contacted me recently to ask if I would like to collaborate with them (I said yes, of course!). Have you bought anything from their online shop before? If not, take a look at their site -HERE-. They sell lots of clothes and bags; everything is so feminine and pretty.
When you see something you like, use code EMMZ20 (cap sensitive) to get a generous 20%- you deserve a treat! (includes sale items). They ship worldwide.
I know some people like to carry large handbags, but I’m more of a small handbag kinda gal! I hate having to carry a lot around with me because I want to have my hands free, and not feel weighed down. My favourite type of bags are ones which have a crossbody strap- they are just so practical! The bag featured in this post is of course from Boutique Of Molly.
This is the black ‘Naples’ bag- black is such a classic and classy colour. The first thing you notice about this bag is the gorgeous gold chain on the front, and the matching gold hardware. The flap is made to look like suede, and the rest has a faux leather effect. It comes with an adjustable crossbody strap which can be detached-
perfect! The bag looks thin like you won’t fit much in, but it expands out. I feel like this would be a great bag for anyone who has difficulty keeping their bag organised; it has five slip pockets to keep everything neat and tidy. It retails for £30 (or, £24 with my code!).
What IS in my bag?
• Purse and keys. I wouldn’t get very far without my purse and keys!! Sometimes I use this little purse, sometimes I use my big Fossil purse: it depends on how many store cards I need to bring with me.
• Phone. Need I say more?! I got this iPhone in March and I love it! This is my first iPhone and the first phone with mobile data- I love to be connected now.
• E-cigarette. I gave up smoking at the start of the year, but I still like to have a puff on one of these.
• Headphones. I love to listen to music on the go.
• Sunglasses. I always bring my sunglasses with me in case the sun comes out- not very often!
• Hairbrush and hairbands. I love little hairbrushes like these because they have a mirror- so handy! I like to bring hairbands with me in case I want to put my hair up whilst out.
• Mini notebook and pen. I like to carry this mini notebook with me so I can make notes on the go (sorry, forgot to photograph).
• Tissues. When I haven’t got hay fever I’ve got a cold, so I always need tissues!
• Lip balm. I always have chapped lips so always have a lip balm with me.
• Eyeliner and lipstick. Some people carry around a makeup bag?! When I’m on the go eyeliner and lipstick are the only things I need to touch up.
• Plasters. Because you never know when you or someone else will need a plaster!
I hope you enjoyed this post, and that you like my new bag!
Remember to use my code EMMZ20 to get 20% off at Boutique Of Molly.
What is your favourite handbag? Do you like little bags or big bags?