Hello, everyone! How are you all?
We all know how much hard work and time we have to put into our blog to make it a success. I put a lot of time into my blog (maybe too much): I always wonder how much time other people spend on their blogs. I also wonder a lot of other things, sooooo, I have decided to put together a little 10 question survey to find out! This is basically me being nosey, but I would LOVE to find out about YOUR blogging experience. I would really appreciate it if you could spend 5 minutes completing this survey and leave your answers in a comment. Thank you!!
- On average, how many hours a day do you spend on your blog during the week? (including anything blog related like social media)
- On average, how many hours a day do you spend on your blog at the weekend? (including anything blog related like social media)
- Daily, how much time do you spend reading other people’s blogs?
- How often do you leave comments on other people’s posts?
- How many blogs do you follow?
- How often do you post on your blog?
- What social media accounts do you have to go alongside your blog?
- Do you have a posting schedule? How do you plan out your posts?
- What do you use to take pictures: phone camera? basic point-and-shoot camera? DSLR camera?
- How do you promote your blog?
- 2-3 hours
- As many hours as possible, this is when I write my posts
- A few times a day in short bursts (like at break time at work)
- I aim for 5-10 comments a day
- 166 right now but a maximum of 200, otherwise I can’t keep up
- Twice a week but sometimes 3
- Twitter, Instagram, FaceBook and Pinterest
- Yes, I do. I plan all my posts out in a notebook
- A mix of iPhone camera and my little Canon Ixus point and shoot camera
- I engage with other bloggers by commenting on their posts and by following them. I also participate in Twitter comment threads and join in with FaceBook blog groups
Join Blogs In Bloom: my Facebook community group for bloggers