Hello! This is quite a random post, but I thought it might be helpful/interesting to someone?! Let me know if you like it!
I’d say I go shopping in my closest city of Norwich probably once a month. So, when I do go shopping I don’t want to be carrying a load of toiletries around with me! So, instead of this happening, I like to order my toiletries on the Superdrug website. I like to place an order roughly once a month to stock up on all my essentials. If I run out of something in the meantime, like toothpaste, I just pop into a supermarket to get it.
This is typically what I order- sometimes I order less, sometimes I order more…it just depends on what I need. I always buy what is on offer to save money! But, as offers come and go I have decided to provide you with the RRP of each item. All prices are correct at the current time and prices are from the Superdrug website.
- I used to buy sooo many shampoos and conditioners and have many different ones on the go at the same time. I now use one up at the time which is sooo much better! This month I decided to buy this OGX duo which I have purchased before. I have fine hair which is quite brittle, so I use this niacin & caffeine shampoo and conditioner. 385ml- £6.99 each.
- I have tried many different dry shampoos before, but COLab is my favourite! I enjoy trying out all the different fragrances, I am trying the tropical one this time. The packaging is also super cute and eye-catching! 200ml- £3.49.
- I have bought this ‘3 Day Straight Styling Spray’ by John Frieda 5489357 times! I feel like it protects my hair well and does what it says on the tin. I always stock up on this when it is on offer! 100ml- £6.99.
- I have been using this Soft & Gentle deodorant for years! There are a couple of fragrances like this ‘wild rose and vanilla’ one which takes me back to living with my parents as I used it so much back then! I hope they do compressed cans soon. 250ml- £2.75.
- I recently started using this ‘Spray & Go Essential Moisture’ moisturiser by Vaseline. You see, I am sooo lazy when it comes to moisturising my skin! This moisturiser is a spray, so it is so quick and easy to moisturise my skin now- I love it! 190ml- £5.99.
- What can I say about Garnier Micellar Water?! I use it ALL the time, I spoke a bit about it in my March empties post (click HERE if you missed it). 400ml- £4.99.
- I have only recently started using a facial toner, this one from Simple is my favourite one so far. Simple products are great if you have sensitive skin like me. It’s great removing all traces of makeup and dirt. 200ml- £3.29.
- This ‘Deep Cleansing Lotion’ by Clean & Clear is another product I have been using for yearsss, it is on my Superdrug shopping list every time! It is also mentioned in my March empties post linked above. 200ml- £3.19.
- Like I said above, I am so lazy when it comes to moisturising my skin…the same goes for my face! I have been trying to improve this and have been loving this ‘Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser’ by Simple. I have ‘normal’ skin, so I just need a light moisturiser. 125ml- £4.19.
- I have contact dermatitis and very dry hands, so I have to be careful what hand creams I use. This ‘Norwegian Formula’ concentrated by Neutrogena is a winner for me! As it is concentrated it lasts a long time. 50ml- £3.69.
- My eyes get a little bit sore and dry sometimes from removing makeup, so it is important to keep my eyes moisturised. I like to use this ‘Vitamin E Eye Cream’ by Superdrug. 15ml- £2.99.
I will keep this section short and sweet! When it comes to toothpaste and mouthwash I tend to just buy what is on offer. I also tend to stick to products which claim to have teeth whitening properties. I feel like it is important to have a good quality toothbrush to make sure you clean your teeth properly.
‘Colgate Max White’ mouthwash: 500ml- £3.99
‘Colgate Max White Crystals’ toothpaste: 100ml- £2.49
‘Oral-B 3D White’ toothbrush: £2.99
- I don’t wear foundation, I just wear a primer with a powder of the top. I like to use this Rimmel ‘Fix & Perfect’ primer for everyday use. It evens out my skin tone, gets rid of shine and feels light on my skin. 30ml- £6.99.
- I like to use this Revlon ‘Photo Ready’ powder over the top of the primer. It is a good everyday powder and keeps my face matte all day. It is expensive for a powder from Superdrug, though! 7.1g- £11.29.
- This ‘Lash Sensational’ mascara by Maybelline is one of my favourites! I love the way it makes my lashes look, I find it to be quite similar to the mascara ‘Roller Lash’ by Benefit. 9.5ml- £7.99.
- I don’t have a preference when it comes to lip balms to be honest, as long they provide moisture I don’t mind. I haven’t tried this Palmer’s ‘Cocoa Butter Formula’ lip balm before, but I like all the other Palmer’s products. 4g- £1.89.
- I love baths so I go through so much bubble bath! I love this Radox bubble bath because it is very affordable and creates great bubbles. This coconut one always seems to be out of stock, but I finally managed to get it! 500ml- £1.99.
- I like to use bath bombs, but they are expensive! So, I like to use bath salts sometimes instead. These Radox ‘Muscle Soak’ salts smell amazing and are mega cheap! 400g- £1.05.
- I love all the Original Source shower gels, they all smell so nice! I don’t have showers very often, but I use it in the bath as well. They are on offer quite a lot so that’s good! 250ml- £2.29.
I hope you have enjoyed this post…it took quite a long time to go through everything! I hope you have gained a few ideas and that will try some of these products out- I recommend them all! Let me know if you use any of these products and if your toiletry stock up is similar to mine.
Question: What essentials do you get every month?